Saturday 7 March 2015

Spring '15

trench coat | grey beanie | striped top | denim top | white dress | alien sweatshirt | necklace | ripped jeans | drip sweatshirt | metallic shoes | cross earrings | blue jacket

Is this a wishlist or a guide...?

I love how Spring has such a positive effect on everyone. For example I did my D of E (I know. So middle class. Don't judge) hike/walk/mud swim today and it definitely went into my top 5 list of awesome days. If it had been any other weather it probably would have sucked, but as it was, everyone was happy.

Some highlights of the day were:


  • My friends cornering me and then tickling me (cus' I was bored and kept complaining) so I kept kicking and thrashing and I managed to split my friend's lip. 
  • Videos of my friends running down a hill.
  • In the same video, my friends ran into each other's arms like in some bad cliche romance film.
  • Falling into a KNEE DEEP POOL OF MUD.
  • Getting lost at least 3 times.
  • Singing songs, very, very badly. 

See ya soon guys
Strawberry x



No comments:

Post a Comment