Tuesday 10 March 2015

Marc Nagtzaam







I've taken inspiration from Marc Nagtzaam's work this season. I love his monochrome tones and lazy, simple lines. They look gorgeous. Thankfully, Topshop has  a vast array of lovely pieces to fulfill my needs. I mean, I always love Topshop (I might not love their prices though. Ditto Urban Outfitters) and their pieces are always lovely, but this season, I think they've done very well. Check out their new stock and have a look!

Also, I found this app called Forest which basically lets you plant a digital tree, and this tree will grow in an allotted amount of time. This is sooooo helpful for me. I annoy the hell out of my friends and family by being on my phone all the time so with this, I am forced to socialize. Yay. (Even I don't know if that 'yay' is sarcastic....)

See ya soon guys
Strawberry x


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

1 comment:

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    cheap clothes uk

    ReplyDelete